The revenge is sweet for BREN Esports as the roster from the Philippines took down Vec Fantasy Main in the grand finals of the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Razer Southeast Asia Invitational. BREN Esports had been knocked down to the lower bracket by the Vietnamese team earlier in the tournament in 2-0 fashion.
They wouldn’t let that happen again, however, as the squad led by KarlTzy’s performance made a come from behind run that would end with them taking the best-of-five series 3-2. Going down 9-13 in kills, the 15-year-old would turn things around for his squad with a triple kill. KarlTzy would finish with 11 kills, 1 assist, and 1 death to end the series in match five.
Ribo, Pheww, and Lusty combined for a total of 19 assists in the game.
VPEsports is releasing interviews with all MPL-PH teams. Check out their opinions on MLBB, mobile games, etc., and please stay tuned for more fresh and interesting interviews and stories!:
- SGD Omega tells who the best up & coming players are
- Bren Esports – pheww says mobile esports can match that of PC
- Team BSB says who the best player in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is & more
- GeekFam wants Fanny to be competitive in MLBB and explains how to fix her – interview
- Blacklist International’s DEX STAR wants the Season 3 meta back; “Even EVOS Indonesia & EVOS SG weren’t able to beat us in scrims”
- Blacklist International coach BON CHAN believes the Mage mid meta: “requires skill, timing, and lots of action rather than farming all day long”
- HONDA BEAST: “My MLBB Journey will be completed if ever we win a championship”
- KIL LER of Blacklist International: “a higher prize pool would really motivate people to strive for MLBB”
- MLBB pro Aqua: “Tuuu is part of the top 100 global players, he is hardworking and can get along the pros”
- Sunsparks’ (now Aura) Rafflesia: “The best thing to happen to MLBB was the update to the ranking system”
- Yuji of STI Mobile Legends: Bang bang – “The best thing so far is having a 30yrs ban to maphack users”
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang ULVL – “MLBB being a PC game would be more complicated. More keys to press, more keys to memorize. It would be like Dota.”
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang pro Riddler – “I was a Chess player before going pro”
- Sunsparks answer questions about MLBB, favorite meta, heroes, and more
- ONIC PH’s Mobile Legends: Bang Bang player Wise: “I think SGD is the best team right now”
- Team BSB’s Mobile Legends: Bang Bang player Jeraxnu wants: “heavy punishment for players who feed and AFK”
Want to discuss this and other news with the author? Check him out live on Twitch where you can ask questions!
Source: Read Full Article