- Khloe Kardashian, 37, just revealed her exact butt and abs workout in a new series of Instagram videos.
- The reality TV star showed off her famously toned butt and strong bod while demonstrating the whole routine.
- Khloe also included genius form tips from her trainer, Joël Bouraïma, so fans can follow along at home.
Khloe Kardashian has established herself over the last few years as a total beast at the gym. And, while she shares snippets here and there from her workouts, she just laid out ~exactly~ what she does to get that booty and those abs. (Bless.)
Khloe, 37,broke it all down in several videos she shared on Instagram, along with details and helpful hacks from her trainer Joël Bouraïma in the caption. “Back by popular demand!” she wrote in the caption. “Warm up… of your choice. I chose the stairs. Don’t forget to stretch before and after your workout 🧘🏼♀️.”
A post shared by Khloé Kardashian (@khloekardashian)
For this particular workout, Khloe shared, she did three different circuits and repeated each one four times. There was a lot in the mix. Here are all the moves:
Khloe’s Butt Workout Circuit One
- 10 weighted squats with your heel at an angle
- 10 deadlifts
- 10 kneeling lat pull-downs (Khloe’s advice: Keep your abs tight and shoulders down, but “get the full stretch.”)
- 10 seated shoulder press (Khloe tip: Keep your back straight and abs engaged)
- One minute of jumping rope
- 30 seconds of hanging abs
Khloe’s Butt Workout Circuit Two
- 10 single arm snatches with a 20-pound weight (10 times on each side)
- 10 front weighted squats (Khloe’s tip: Keep your back straight, traps down, and tummy tight)
- 10 rows with 25 pound weights
- 15 kettlebell tricep pushes
- 30 second side gallops on each side for a total of one minute
- 20 weighted abs with a 20 pound sand ball
Khloe’s Butt Workout Circuit Three
- 10 weighted burpees
- 10 mountain climbers
The videos show Khloe working through the entire thing, looking cool as a cucumber, while showing off the results from the sweat sesh: Her super toned booty and sculpted abs.
People cheered Khloe on in the comments. “The fact that she works out so hard 😍,” one wrote. “Let’s go!! 🔥” another said.
Of course, Khloe doesn’t just work out—she eats well, too. “What you eat when you’re done working out is so important,” she told Byrdie earlier this year. “I have two eggs (they can be poached, over easy, or scrambled) with one cup of oatmeal and another of fresh fruit, like berries.”
I, for one, am ready for leg day Khloe’s way!
Source: Read Full Article