We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights.
UPDATE: All Call of Duty fans are now able to download the mega 1.11 update.
The new update – which adds maps, modes and lots more – is out now on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One and PC. You can see the patch notes below.
ORIGINAL: Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War and Warzone fans are being treated to a big new update this week.
Adding a whole batch of free content, the new Call of Duty update will be available across Cold War and Warzone.
Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War and Warzone update 1.11 has a February 4 release date for fans living in the UK and Europe.
For most people, the new update – which weighs in at around 9GB – will be available to download and install from 7am GMT UK time.
It’s better news for PS5 or PS4 owners, who can pre-load the update ahead of its official launch.
Sadly, however, this same function isn’t available on PC or Xbox, where the update isn’t available until launch.
As you can see from the update 1.11 patch notes below, the new download adds a brand new multiplayer map and Zombies stage.
The new update also makes a ton of bug fixes and gameplay tweaks in pretty much every map and game mode.
You can see the early update 1.11 patch notes below…
Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War update 1.11 early patch notes…
• Addressed an issue that led to choppy Voice Chat in some circumstances.
• Express [NEW]
• Express now available in map rotation in Core and Hardcore modes.
• Express 24/7 playlist now available.
• Addressed an issue with uneven map distribution in non-map voting playlists.
• Endurance (40 Players) [NEW]
• New high-player count mode available on Sanatorium, Ruka, and Alpine.
• After one bomb detonates, a new one comes online to take its place, so five bombs are always available instead of an initial set that gets reduced to a single bomb before the next wave.
• Score limit doubled from 500 to 1,000.
• Added new maps to Prop Hunt rotation:
• Crossroads Strike
• Armada Strike
• Added Nuketown ’84 to Gunfight map rotation.
• 2v2 and 3v3 Gunfight now available in Custom Games.
• Updated Hardpoint Owned score event to increase in score the longer a player controls the Hardpoint. This score modifier will reset upon leaving the Hardpoint.
• Reduced Hardpoint Secured score event from 50 to 25 score.
• Reduced how late players can join a match in progress.
• Additional defender spawn points added and logic updated for the B capture point on Raid.
• CDL Custom Game Modes
• Increased player count to allow for two Spectators in CDL Hardpoint, CDL Search & Destroy, and CDL Control.
• Express 24/7 [NEW]
• Endurance FTDB (40 Players) [NEW]
• Gunfight Blueprints (including Nuketown ’84)
• Prop Hunt (4 maps added to rotation)
• 3v3 Gunfight Snipers Only
• Face Off (3v3)
• Nuketown 24/7
Call of Duty shows off PC graphics in Black Ops Cold War trailer
• Increased minimum damage for the two Launcher class weapons.
• Addressed an issue where players inside smoke from a Smoke Grenade would gain aim assist against players outside the smoke.
• Decreased hip-fire accuracy when priming a grenade while sprinting.
• Original Treyarch music unlocked via War Tracks can now be played in the Music Player in the Barracks, including “Pentagon,” “Rooftops,” “115,” and “Damned.”
• Firebase Z [NEW]
• New “Firebase Z” map now available via Endless and Round 20 playlists for all players.
• Die Maschine
• Players can now complete the full Omega Intel collection in “Die Maschine.”
• Addressed an issue on “Die Maschine” that rarely positioned players outside of the map when teleporting from the Dark Aether.
• Express (Onslaught – PS4/PS5)
• Express now available in Onslaught on PlayStation.
• Firebase Z Endless [NEW]
• Firebase Z Round 20 [NEW]
• Dead Ops Arcade Solo Advanced Start [NEW]
• Onslaught Express [NEW] (PS4/PS5)
• Tombstone Soda [NEW]
• Tombstone Soda Perk now available in “Firebase Z” and via Der Wunderfizz in “Die Maschine.”
• Addressed an issue that prevented Quick Revive from reducing the time it takes to regenerate to full health.
Source: Read Full Article