KHN senior correspondent Arthur Allen discussed New York’s polio case with WBEZ’s “Reset With Sasha-Ann Simons” on Aug. 2.
- Click here to hear Allen on WBEZ
- Read Allen’s “What the Polio Case in New York Tells Us About the End of Polio”
KHN senior correspondent Julie Appleby discussed health insurance price transparency rules that took effect July 1 on WJR’s “The Pre W. Smith Show” on July 28.
- Click here to hear Appleby on WJR
- Ready Appleby’s “Health Insurance Price Data: It’s Out There, but It’s Not for the Faint of Heart” and “How Much Health Insurers Pay for Almost Everything Is About to Go Public”
KHN senior editor Andy Miller discussed his experience with covid-19 on WGUA’s “The Health Report” on Aug. 1.
- Click here to hear Miller on WGUA
Source: Read Full Article