When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters.Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer.Our Privacy Notice explains more about how we use your data, and your rights.You can unsubscribe at any time.
Destruction All-Stars has been given a big new update on PlayStation 5.
The PS Plus exclusive is updated to version 1.3.1, which is the game’s biggest patch to date.
According to the Destruction All-Stars patch notes, the new update makes Mayhem 8-vs-8 playable in teams.
That’s on top of nine new All-Star skins, which includes two Heroic outfits, as well as one Legendary costume.
Elsewhere, Destruction All-Stars update 1.3.1 makes Destruction Points and All-Star Coins available as part of the Weekly Challenges.
And speaking of All-Star Coins, players who update the game to version 1.3.1 will receive even more coins after levelling up.
Finally, the latest update makes a whole host of bug fixes and stability improvements.
This includes changes to matchmaking, which should result in speedier match times when in the lobby.
Another useful update is the addition of a minor notification in the bottom right of the HUD, which reveals if you’ve experienced high latency for a prolonged time.
Destruction All-Stars patch notes for update 1.3.1…
• NEW: Mayhem 8v8 Playlist now available in Multiplayer.
• This featured playlist is available for two weeks.
• Weekly Challenges will now reward Destruction Points alongside AllStar Coins.
• Increased the amount of AllStar Coins players receive upon leveling up.
• Added 9 new AllStar skins to the game.
• Added the first Heroic and Legendary tier skins – a significant uplift compared to previous tiers.
• End game podium for solo game modes has been expanded to include the top three players.
• Added an emote prompt on the end game podium screen.
Destruction AllStars: PlayStation tease exclusive title in trailer
Destruction All-Stars patch notes for update 1.3.1 fixes…
• Fixed an issue where moving from training to multiplayer affected the audio experience, including announcer voice over.
• Fixed an issue that would cause the camera to become detached from the player.
• Fixed an issue that caused parties to split when queuing at the end of a game.
• This should help mitigate imbalanced teams in multiplayer games.
• Fixed an issue that caused some badges to unlock when achieving the unlock condition of other badges.
• We are still actively investigating reports of Trophies not unlocking alongside badges.
• Fixed an issue that prevented players from completing the “Wreck Smoke Commander” Star Objective in Lupita’s Leader of the Pack Challenge Series.
• Fixed Player level number. This should now be correctly reflected across all areas of the UI.
• Fixed several UI issues.
• Improved matchmaking reliability when finding players.
• This should help mitigate instances of players getting stuck in an infinite search.
• Improved HUD messaging relating to player ping.
• Players experiencing high latency for a prolonged time will receive a minor notification in the bottom right of the HUD, near the mini-map.
• Improved matchmaking stability.
Source: Read Full Article