UPDATE: Fortnite update 13.30 patch notes have been revealed in full, alongside one or two interesting new details.
According to Epic Games, the new update will be delayed for Google Play. The Nintendo Switch patch, meanwhile, will be bigger than usual.
“The 13.30 client will be delayed for Google Play and we expect it to be available a few hours after downtime ends. We apologize for the inconvenience,” Epic tweets.
“Please note: Patch size will be larger than usual on Nintendo Switch.”
ORIGINAL: Fortnite developer Epic Games has finally released update 13.30 for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS and Android.
The new Fortnite update goes live alongside server downtime at 9am BST on July 21.
The news was announced by Epic Games on Twitter, alongside a big hint about what to expect from the brand new update.
“The Sea-son continues with another wave of Summer Splash LTMs and more,” reads an Epic post.
“v13.30 arrives tomorrow, July 21. This time around, downtime will begin at 4 AM ET (08:00 UTC).”
This was followed by another post confirming downtime has started early.
“We’re beginning to disable services in preparation for v13.30. If you’re currently in a session, you can continue to play until downtime starts at approx. 4 AM ET (08:00 UTC).”
According to the Fortnite update 13.30 patch notes, the new release adds Cars to the game, as well as a new map location – complete with a new challenge.
You can see the full 13.30 Fortnite patch notes below…
Fortnite update 13.30 patch notes…
• Summer Splash LTMs
– Another wave of LTMs enter the Summer Splash rotation this week, including Payback!, Catch!, and One Shot.
• The Sea-son Evolves
– As water levels recede, familiar locations are revealed and something new (and a new challenge) surfaces
• Get the band back together – Teamwork required
– We’ve added new Challenges recommended for group play – team up with your favourite squamates and clean up. Anyone in your squad can contribute. Prove to us they’re too easy we’ll ratchet up the difficulty.
– The final challenge for Build-A-Brella is available this week. Lock in your perfect style.
• Updated Mobile HUD Layout Tool
– Check out the new changes by accessing the HUD Layout Tool through the menu.
– In case you missed it: All of Aquaman’s Challenges are now available, meaning all of his rewards – including his outfit with bonus Arthur Curry style – are now unlock able.
• Where’s my Car?
– No Sweat is investigating auto coverage. Until then, many of the island’s vehicles have been recalled.
Needless to say, the new Fortnite update also makes a number of important bug fixes and gameplay tweaks.
• Supply Drops at The Authority not opening when searched.
– Supply Drops at The Authority may at times not open after players search them.
• Floating Rings not visible on platforms with lower settings.
– The weekly Challenge “Collect Floating Rings at Steamy Stacks” has been replaced by the “Search Ammo Boxes at The Fortilla” Challenge.
• Black rectangles appearing behind player when turning around in the Storm.
– Black rectangles can appear behind the player’s character when turning around in the Storm.
• Gliding not working properly around The Authority.
– All forms of gliding, including deploying from a Launch Pad or Jules’ Glider Gun, may not work properly when around The Authority. Gliding may either stop when near The Authority or not start.
Fortnite Mobile and Save the World patch notes…
• Players names are cut off in voice chat tab of social menu
– Players will have difficulties identifying and observing the players in their party.
• Ammo is consumed when a weapon is dropped and picked up.
– We believed this issue to be resolved in the v13.00 Update. We’ve seen reports of this still happening, and we’re diving back in to investigate.
Express Online will continue to update the story with additional patch notes as the story develops.
Source: Read Full Article