We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights.
There’s a lot of stuff being planned for Genshin Impact in November, with patch 1.1 planned for release, alongside new characters.
But this week has also seen an update of sorts, with a new Genshin Impact code released by developers MiHoYo.
This can be redeemed today and offers gamers the chance to add some free Primogems to their account.
Not far off how loot boxes work, gamers can use Primogems to buy Wishes, which then are exchanged for a random reward.
The new Genshin Impact code available today allows gamers to add 160 Free Primogems to their account by following these actions:
1. Before redeeming a code, log in to your account and make sure you have created a character in the game and have linked your miHoYo account in the User Center. Otherwise, you will be unable to redeem the code.
2. After redeeming a code, you will receive the redeemed item via in-game mail. Check in-game to see that you have received it.
3. Pay attention to the redemption conditions and validity period of the redemption code. A code cannot be redeemed after it expires.
4. Each redemption code can only be used once. The same character cannot use redemption codes of the same type more than once.
5. Once a code is redeemed, the redemption cannot be revoked. Make sure you log into the correct account before redeeming the code.
6. If you encounter any problems during the code redemption process, please contact Customer Service.
The Genshin Impact code is: GenshinZHB30 and appears to be redeemable on any of the regional servers.
It should be noted that 160 Primogens can be used to buy one Wish, which is a good deal for anyone who doesn’t want to spend their cash.
Later on in November, gamers will be able to download Genshin Impact patch 1.1, which brings a new reputation system to the game, among other big changes.
A message from MiHoYo confirms: “The upcoming update brings a series of brand-new quests to the game, including the grand finale to the Liyue chapter of the main storyline.
“A total of four new playable characters will also be added to the game, including two 5-star characters, Childe and Zhongli.
“Childe is a Hydro archer with the ability to switch between melee and ranged combat modes, while Zhongli is a Geo polearm user who deals immense area of effect damage, possesses strong defensive abilities, and has the power to petrify his enemies.
“Two new 4-star characters, Xinyan and Diona, offer opportunities for players to further diversify their party of four for more effective elemental combos and combat strategies.
“Meanwhile, Version 1.1 will also feature Genshin Impact’s first seasonal event, Unreconciled Stars, which calls on all players to fight back against a sudden and terrible catastrophe facing Teyvat. During the two-week event, players can accomplish a series of new quests, take part in a range of new co-op challenges, and earn rich rewards including the 4-star character Fischl.
“A brand new per-city system will also be introduced in this version of Genshin Impact, allowing the Traveler to gradually build up their reputation as they delve into each region and unlock bountiful rewards and brand-new, region-exclusive items and customizations.
“New tools, such as a portable waypoint, portable stove, treasure compass, and oculus resonance stones, will be particularly useful for exploring, surviving, and battling across the vast lands of Teyvat.”
Source: Read Full Article