While Magic: The Gathering’s next set–Zendikar Rising–will be hitting stores on September 25 and on MTG Arena on September 17, Wizards of the Coast has revealed the names of three upcoming Magic sets. However, you won’t be able to get your hands on these sets for a while, since most of these have release dates set for 2021.
The Zendikar Rising reveal showcased a bunch of new cards for the set, which you can check out here. Wizards of the Coast outlined the sets for the upcoming year, which includes more crossover with D&D and another set focusing on werewolves and vampires.
Upcoming 2021 Magic sets:
- Strixhaven – The most elite university in the Multiverse – Spring 2021
- Adventures in the Forgotten Realms – Dungeons & Dragons comes to Magic – Summer 2021
- Innistrad (two unnamed sets) – Werewolves and Vampires are back – Fall 2021
- Kaldheim – Magic’s Viking world – Winter 2021
- Time Spiral Remastered – Recapture of the fan-favorite block
- Modern Horizons 2 – A follow-up to the popular Modern Horizons set
While all these sets are months away from hitting stores, MTG did have an early look at a few of the Time Spiral Remastered cards that will be available soon, which you can check out below.
Finally, there are two new Secret Lair Drops happening in the near future, and one features some well-known zombies. One drop is Secret Lair: Yargle. The other Secret Lair Drop will feature a collaboration with AMC’s The Walking Dead.
Not much else was revealed about the next Secret Lair drop, but you can learn more from @MTGSecretLair on Twitter in the future.
Disclosure: ViacomCBS is GameSpot’s parent company
Source: Read Full Article