- How Much Does It Cost And When Will It Renew?
- What Happens If I Cancel My Subscription?
- How Do I Cancel Realms Plus?
Minecraft Realms Plus is a subscription-based service that lets you play on your own server. It includes access to a catalog of skins, resource packs, and worlds. Realms Plus is only available for the Bedrock Engine-based version of Minecraft, therefore, it’s compatible with mobile devices, Windows 10 and 11, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch. If you use the Java Edition on PC, there is a separate Realms subscription available.
If you have an active subscription, your friends can join you for free, but if you find out that Realms Plus is not the right solution for you, don’t worry. This guide will teach you how to cancel your subscription in a few simple steps.
How Much Does It Cost And When Will It Renew?
In the US, Minecraft Realms Plus costs $7.99. You can purchase the subscription with a recurring payment or in a package for six months. If you choose the recurring payment, your payment method will be charged every 30 days.
There is a 30-day free trial available, and to be eligible, you must not have had a Realms Plus or Realms Java Edition subscription before. The difference between Realms and Realms Plus is the number of friends you can add:
- Realms lets you play with up to two friends.
- Realms Plus lets you play with up to 10 friends.
What Happens If I Cancel My Subscription?
When you cancel your subscription, you won’t be able to access your realm’s packs or cloud storage anymore and will also lose access to the extra content from the Realm Plus catalog. However, you can still purchase the skins, worlds, and texture packs you used in Realms Plus from the Minecraft store. If you have world templates saved to your Realm, you can purchase and download them within 18 months from the end of your subscription. If you cancel the subscription, then want to purchase it again, you can import the backups of your old Realm into a new one. After the recurring payment stops, you have 18 months to back up your realm.
How Do I Cancel Realms Plus?
You must cancel your subscription through the same platform where you purchased it. If you don’t remember where you purchased Realms Plus, don’t worry, there’s an easy way to find it out:
- In Minecraft, open the main menu. Click on “Settings”.
- Click on “Subscriptions”, then on “Manage”.
This will automatically direct you to the platform where you bought Realms Plus, and the process will change depending on the platform.
Google Play Store
Make sure you’re signed in to the same account from which you made the purchase. Follow these steps:
- Tap on “My subscriptions”.
- Select Minecraft Realms Plus.
- Tap on “Manage”, then on “Cancel subscription”.
Make sure that you’re logged into the same account you used to purchase the subscription.
- Select “Digital content and devices”, then “Your apps”.
- Select “Manage”, then “Your subscriptions”.
- From here, you can cancel your subscription.
Sign in to the same Apple ID you used to make the purchase.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on your account name.
- Tap on “Subscriptions”.
- Select Minecraft Realms Plus.
- Tap on “Cancel subscription”.
- Sign in to Account Management
- From the menu on the left, select “Subscription”.
- Next to Minecraft Realms Plus, select “Turn Off Auto-Renew”.
- Go to the Microsoft Account page. Make sure you’re logged into your account.
- Find the realm you want to cancel.
- Click on “Manage subscription”.
- Now, you can cancel the subscription.
- Go to Services & Subscriptions. Sign in to the same account you used to purchase the subscription.
- Find Microsoft Realms Plus.
- Select “Manage”, then “Cancel”.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
As you can see, canceling your subscription isn’t that difficult, regardless of the platform. Keep in mind that if you have recurring payments activated, you must remember to cancel them before your billing date. This way, you won’t have to worry about being charged again.
Source: Read Full Article