New Pokemon Snap is the long-awaited successor to The Pokemon Company’s original photography game from way back in 1999 and, as you might expect, it’s a fair bit more complex. From recognizing which Pokemon are available on each island to figuring out the best method for taking regular four-star shots, there’s a whole lot to learn about mastering everything the Lental region has to offer.
If you’re stuck on a puzzle, stumped as to where to find a Pokemon, or just can’t seem to capture that perfect shot, you’re in luck. Here at TheGamer.com, we’ve taken the liberty of putting together a comprehensive walkthrough for every single minor detail you need to know about New Pokemon Snap, so be sure to bookmark this page for easy access whenever you hit a roadblock – or should I say sea boulder? How about waterfall-blocking sleeping Liepard? Look, you know what I mean. Here’s everything you need to know about New Pokemon Snap.
Every Pokemon Location In New Pokemon Snap By Island, Time Of Day, And Rank
Yes, you read that right. We’ve put together complete guides for every single location in the game in order to clearly illustrate which Pokemon are available there, how you can encounter them, and what rank you need to be for them to start appearing in the first place.
- New Pokemon Snap: Every Pokemon In Florio Nature Park (Day)
- New Pokemon Snap: Every Pokemon In Florio Nature Park (Night)
- New Pokemon Snap: Every Pokemon In Founja Jungle (Day)
- New Pokemon Snap: Every Pokemon In Founja Jungle (Night)
- New Pokemon Snap: Every Pokemon In Blushing Beach (Day)
- New Pokemon Snap: Every Pokemon In Blushing Beach (Night)
- New Pokemon Snap: Every Pokemon In Maricopia Reef (Day)
- New Pokemon Snap: Every Pokemon In Maricopia Reef (Night)
- New Pokemon Snap: Every Pokemon In Lental Undersea
New Pokemon Snap Starter Locations
We also know that loads of you are probably curious about which starters and starter evolutions made it into New Pokemon Snap. The strongest showings are from Kanto, Sinnoh, and Galar – the originals, the ones from the upcoming Diamond & Pearl remakes, and the most recent – but there are plenty of surprises in the mix, too.
- New Pokemon Snap: All Starter Locations
New Pokemon Snap Eeveelutions Locations
Arguably as popular as starter Pokemon, New Pokemon Snap has all of the series’ iconic Eeveelutions – well, almost. We haven’t found Jolteon yet and it looks like we’ve pretty much maxed out our Photodex, but hey – hopefully we’re wrong. At least we know where the other seven are.
- New Pokemon Snap: All Eeveelutions Locations
Next: New Pokemon Snap Review – Who Needs Battling Anyway?
- Nintendo Switch
- Bandai Namco
- New Pokemon Snap
Cian Maher is the Lead Features Editor at TheGamer. He’s also had work published in The Guardian, The Washington Post, The Verge, Vice, Wired, and more. You can find him on Twitter @cianmaher0.
Source: Read Full Article