We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Wordle 571 is live for January 11, which means you’ve got just 24 hours to solve today’s puzzle. If you’re struggling with the latest Wordle puzzle and could do with some help, Express Online has put together a selection of hints to point you in the right direction. Just head to the bottom of the page for Wordle 571 clues for January 11. And don’t worry, it’s not cheating, because these hints are spoiler-free.
The word game that spawned a thousand clones, the aim of Wordle is to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To solve the puzzle, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, then the letter you’ve guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, just not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
The game is so popular that there’s even a Lord of the Rings themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore Wordle game called Quordle – where the aim is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not great with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you’ve got to figure out a maths equation.
Four best Wordle starting words to make you a ‘Wordle Master’ – expert tips
If you need help solving Wordle 571 on January 11, check out the spoiler-free hints below.
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 571 hints and clues for January 11…
1. Wordle 571 starts with the letter S.
2. Wordle 571 contains two vowels.
3. A chair carried on poles and a type of passenger car.
Source: Read Full Article