Animal Crossing: New Horizons is still going strong several months after release, but a recent major update, which added wet suits, swimming, and new NPCs, also broke one part of the game. Players have reported that zen bridges built on the highest level of their islands could no longer be crossed after the update, which is quite the bother.
Thankfully, update 1.3.1 has patched this issue, so you’ll no longer be trapped on one side of the bridge. Some other issues have been addressed, too, including an issue that prevented wet suits from appearing in Nook’s Cranny for sale.
Here are the four changes introduced in this patch:
- Addressed issue where players could not properly use a zen bridge or red zen bridge placed on top of a cliff (third tier).
- Addressed issue where a wet suit would not be available for sale within Nook’s Cranny.
- Addressed issue where hermit crabs would appear in places other than the beach.
- Addressed issue where a dialogue bubble would improperly appear after speaking with island residents.
This update has arrived just in time for the July 11 Fishing Tourney, so you’ll be able to get to the river and start fishing like normal. You can also easily grab a wet suit now and start diving.
GameSpot has officially kicked off Play For All–a celebration of all things gaming. Join us as we bring you the summer’s hottest news, previews, interviews, features, and videos, as well as raise money for COVID-19 relief efforts and Black Lives Matter with the help of our friends from around the gaming world. Check out the Play For All schedule for more.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons News And Guides
- How To Find Pearls In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- How To Swim In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- New July Fish And Bugs To Catch In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Fishing Tourney Guide
- How To Crossbreed Flowers In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Source: Read Full Article