A day ahead of Ubisoft Forward, a deleted ad on Instagram has leaked the release date for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. The Viking-themed installment will launch on November 17 on Xbox One, PS4, and PC.
The ad, which was posted by the game’s official Italian account, showed no new gameplay but did end with the release date front and center. We’ve known since its reveal that Valhalla was scheduled to launch sometime this year, but now we have an exact date.
Ubisoft has struggled containing its announcements to its own event, taking place on July 12. Far Cry 6, staring Breaking Bad’s Giancarlo Esposito, was leaked with a premature listing on PSN, and later confirmed with a short teaser by Ubisoft. Since then the full reveal trailer has leaked too, which will likely be shown at Ubisoft Forward.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla will also launch on Xbox Series X and PS5 and supports Smart Delivery on the former. Far Cry 6 will support a free digital upgrade from PS4 to PS5, so it’s likely the same will be true for Valhalla. Release dates for the next-gen versions have not been revealed yet.
Assassin's Creed News & Announcements
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla Has Four Different Editions You Can Pre-Order Soon
- Watch The Assassin's Creed Valhalla Trailer Right Now
- First Assassin's Creed Valhalla Details: Screenshots, Story, Platforms, And More
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla Lets You Play As A Man Or A Woman
- Next Assassin's Creed Game Is Called Valhalla–Set In The Viking Age
Source: Read Full Article