Escape From Tarkov’s new June 29 update, officially called patch 0.12.6.2 by developer Battlestate Games, is live. The update adds two quests that involve a new expansion to the Reserve map, along with a handful of bug fixes and technical improvements.
The new quests are available through Prapor after level 10, titled The Bunker – Part 1 and The Bunker – Part 2. Both are set in the underground bunker below Reserve, which has been expanded with previously sealed doors now open, providing new entrances to the bunker and linking up several existing routes and locations. Scav Raiders now spawn in the bunker and a new extraction point called D-2 has been added, which requires players to restore power in another part of the bunker before it can be accessed.
Below you’ll find the requirements for both bunker quests and the rewards, plus full patch notes for the update, detailing some of the aforementioned bug fixes.
Prapor Quest – The Bunker – Part 1
- Find underground bunker
- Locate control room in the underground bunker
- Survive and extract
- +0.08 rep (Prapor)
- AK-74N 5.45×39 assault rifle
- 5.45×39 mm BT (120)
- 20,000 Roubles
- +6,000 EXP
Prapor Quest – The Bunker – Part 2
- Locate the hermetic door leading to hospital (white bishop)
- Locate one of two hermetic doors leading to academy building (black bishop)
- Locate one of two hermetic doors leading to barracks №1 (black pawn)
- Locate one of two hermetic doors leading to barracks №2 (white pawn)
- Locate the hermetic door leading to the building of the air control center (white king)
- Survive and leave the area
- +0.08 rep (Prapor)
- Kalashnikov AKS-74UB 5.45×39
- 5.45×39 mm BS (120)
- 25,000 Roubles
- +6,600 EXP
Escape From Tarkov Update 0.12.6.7982 (0.12.6.2) Patch Notes
Note: Battlestate Games refers to the June 29 update as patch 0.12.6.2 on social media, but the official changelog lists it as patch 0.12.6.7982.
- Added 2 new quests for Prapor (available after lvl 10, right after “BP depot” quest)
Fixed various bugs, some of them:
- Double damage by a gunshot wound in the thorax
- The outdoor sound was played indoors after reconnect
- Killa didn’t shoot back for different reasons
- Weapon icon won’t get blocked in the window “Add offer”, after adding a weapon mod without “found in raid” status.
- Various improvements, optimizations and freeze fixes
- Technical fixes
Escape From Tarkov News And Guides
- Escape From Tarkov's Reserve Map Just Got Bigger
- Escape From Tarkov Patch 12.6 Wipes Character Data
- Escape From Tarkov Pre-Order Guide: Version Differences & How To Get Early Access
- Escape From Tarkov: Controls And Hotkeys Guide
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article