It’s become commonplace for GameStop to have great flash sales on pre-owned games. Pretty much every week, we see a new limited-time promotion that lets you bargain hunt for PS4 and Xbox One games. Through tomorrow, June 30, pre-owned PS4 and Xbox One games priced $15 or less are buy two, get two free, which means you can snag four games for under $30.
More than 700 PS4 and Xbox One games are eligible for the promotion. PS4 users can grab a handful of exclusives, including Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, Horizon Zero Dawn, Ratchet & Clank, and Knack 2, which is actually pretty darn good. Meanwhile, Xbox One users can pick up exclusives like Forza Horizon 2, Gears of War: Ultimate edition, Quantum Break, and Gears of War 4.
Of course, there are a ton of third-party multi-platform games up for grabs in the promotion. Great games from years past such as Rainbow Six Siege, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, Fallout 4, Resident Evil 7, and Watch Dogs 2 are just some of the many pre-owned games available for $15 or less.
You can check out all of the eligible games in the buy two, get two free sale at GameStop. For those who also game on PC, there are multiple massive sales going on right now, including Steam’s Summer Sale and Fanatical’s Red Hot Sale.
Best Deals This Week
- Steam Summer Sale 2020 Live Now
- PlayStation 5 Pre-Order Guide: Get Notified When PS5 Pre-Orders Go Live
- Over 3,000 Steam Deals, Free Game Available In New PC Games Sale
- Here's Where You Can Get A Nintendo Switch Lite
- All The Free Game Promotions You Can Claim On PS4, Xbox One, PC, And More
- Best Budget Monitors Under $200 – Cheap Monitors For Working From Home
Source: Read Full Article